Errors after adding Servlet

Hello All,

I tried to create a google app engine project in IntelliJ 13 trial version. But the project failed to run after adding a servlet. If I remove the servlet and use only jsp, then everything is working fine.
Any one had expericed this before?

Here is the errors after adding servlet.....

Using javac 1.7.0_25 to compile java sources
Compilation completed with 3 errors and 0 warnings in 4 sec
3 errors
0 warnings
Google AppEngine Enhancer: Encountered a problem: Unexpected exception
Google AppEngine Enhancer: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected exception
at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhancer.execute(Enhancer.java:76)
at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhance.(DataNucleusEnhancer.java:160)
at org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer.main(DataNucleusEnhancer.java:1133)
... 17 more
Google AppEngine Enhancer: Enhancement process terminated with exit code 1


I'm using jdk1.7.0_25(64bit) and appengine-java-sdk-1.8.8.


Thank you,

---
Original message URL: http://devnet.jetbrains.net/message/5505060#5505060

Please sign in to leave a comment.