Errors after adding Servlet

Hello All,

I tried to create a google app engine project in IntelliJ 13 trial version. But the project failed to run after adding a servlet. If I remove the servlet and use only jsp, then everything is working fine.
Any one had expericed this before?

Here is the errors after adding servlet.....

Using javac 1.7.0_25 to compile java sources
Compilation completed with 3 errors and 0 warnings in 4 sec
3 errors
0 warnings
Google AppEngine Enhancer: Encountered a problem: Unexpected exception
Google AppEngine Enhancer: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected exception
 at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhancer.execute(Enhancer.java:76)
 at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhance.<init>(Enhance.java:71)
 at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhance.main(Enhance.java:51)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
 at com.intellij.appengine.rt.EnhancerRunner.main(EnhancerRunner.java:51)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
 at com.intellij.rt.execution.CommandLineWrapper.main(CommandLineWrapper.java:121)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
 at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhancer.execute(Enhancer.java:74)
 ... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: NUCLEUS_CONTEXT_LOADER
 at org.datanucleus.NucleusContext.<clinit>(NucleusContext.java:75)
 at org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer.<init>(DataNucleusEnhancer.java:160)
 at org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer.main(DataNucleusEnhancer.java:1133)
 ... 17 more

Google AppEngine Enhancer: Enhancement process terminated with exit code 1


I'm using jdk1.7.0_25(64bit) and appengine-java-sdk-1.8.8.


Thank you,

Please sign in to leave a comment.