I have anew job and i've installed IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.6 and i'm trying to get Live Edit to work for a few hours, but I can't get it to work.
- I've succesfully installed the Live Edit plugin in IntelliJ
- I've succesfully installed the JB extension in Chrome (31.0)
- It does connect to IntelliJ. If I hover over the JB-icon in my chrome, it says it's "connected to IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.6"
- If I open up the generated background page for the Chrome extension, it does look like it's working. For every change I make in my CSS file it receives data.
- The yellow bar with "JetBrains Chrome Extension is debugging this tab" is NOT showing.
- Nothing changes in my page (only after save + refresh in the browser)
The file i'm working on is located in a mapped network drive (development server located somewhere else) and the site is viewed online (not via a localhost). Does the Live Edit plugin only work with a local development setup and not in remote setups?