So, I've followed the routine:
- Generated js and map files
- Checked the js files have the coment at the bottom:
- Checked the maps are referencing my source:
- note: all the files are currently in the same folder
- I'm on IntelliJ 12.1.3
- I'm using coffee-script 1.6.3 to generate js and map - with a file watcher: "coffee -c -m $FileName$"
--js and map files do not appear as child nodes to the coffee files in the IDE- is this ok?
my js debugs just fine - my coffee never get the ok tick on the breakpoint and never stops... Any suggestions welcome - being wracking my brains over this for some time now.