I am running IntelliJ 12 (Utlimate) and am still having problems w code completion in JSP files.
I am getting JSP highlight errors
- <%@page import="com.my.Class"%> saying "Element page not allowed here".
- <%@include file = "includes/header.jsp" %> saying "Element include doesn't have required attribute 'page'"
The following does not work:
- Code complete on ANY class (event a String foo = "hi"; foo.<auto-complete> yields nothing)
- Custom taglibs are not resolved
All of the code works perfectly when deployed to the app server and also if pre-compiled w maven JSPC plugin.
I tried playing around w Project Structure settings to no avail. Help!
My Project structure is split
- parent: contains dependency mgt for the following sub projects
- bundle maven project: contains my osgi bundle w my compiled java code
- ui maven project: contains all my JPSs, and has dependency "bundle"
Also, im on OS X 1.8 running JDK 1.6
Also, I tried uninstalling, deleting all IDEA12 preferences, saved/state and re-installing with JSP Plugin enabled. and the problem persists.