Hi, I'm a flex user since version 2 and i have always used flashbuilder. Now, considering the indifference of Adobe and the constant bugs you have with eclipse, I was thinking about changing IDE. Searching, I found Intellij and FDT. Of the two, I prefer Intellj for its customization and support for other languages. So, I installed the demo and I started to try to bring my work on this new IDE. With great regret, I still can not find a tutorial on how to work in Flex with this new tool. If there are any flex programmers using this, why don't you write down the steps for all the flex needs.
1. How to create a Flex Application. (easy to do, but it should be the first step of a complete tutorial)
2. How to include components.
3. How to include swc libraries.
4. How to include flex modules.
5. How to use RSL on main and modules.
6. How to compile and debug.
7. How to compile and run.
8. How to deploy with all libraries.
9. How to include PHP projects
10. How to debug Flex and PHP together.
I also have a question that already made me install and uninstall intelliJ 4 times. Can IntelliJ, when using RSL, copy the flex libraries to the out folder like flashbuilder does?