We are still enjoying using the Python plugin 2.10.0 in IDEA 12.0.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.8. I'd appreciate your help figuring out how to enable a feature I've seen working before, but can't get to work again: Getting this context menu to show: 'Run 'Unittests in ..."'. To demonstrate the problem:
- Create a new project with a Python Module (we are using Python 3.2.3). Don't select any facets.
- Create a new Python Package (context menu) named 'main'. Repeat to create one named 'test'.
- Mark the first folder as Source Root and the latter as Test Source Root.
- In the test folder create a Python file named test-foo whose Kind is Python unit test.
- Show the context menu fo the test folder. Notice that it does not offer the option to 'Run 'Unittests in ..."'.
Thanks in advance,