IDETalk tries to connect to Jabber server without Jabber account in sandbox

When I run my plugin in sandbox, I have this exception in Run toolwindow

but I didn't set any settings for IDETalk in sandbox.

Seems this problem only happens with build 6041.

Is there anyone has same problem?

3 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Yep, having the same.

t800t8 wrote:

When I run my plugin in sandbox, I have this exception in Run toolwindow

 java.io.EOFException: input contained no data
> 	at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.fillBuf(MXParser.java:2982)
> 	at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.more(MXParser.java:3025)
> 	at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.parseProlog(MXParser.java:1410)
> 	at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.nextImpl(MXParser.java:1395)
> 	at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.next(MXParser.java:1093)
> 	at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.parsePackets(PacketReader.java:363)
> 	at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.access$000(PacketReader.java:45)
> 	at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader$1.run(PacketReader.java:67)
> ]]>

but I didn't set any settings for IDETalk in sandbox.

Seems this problem only happens with build 6041.

Is there anyone has same problem?


--
Martin Fuhrer
Fuhrer Engineering AG
http://www.fuhrer.com

0
Comment actions Permalink

Me too

Yep, having the same.

t800t8 wrote:

>> When I run my plugin in sandbox, I have this exception in Run
>> toolwindow
>>
>>

> java.io.EOFException: input contained no data
>> at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.fillBuf(MXParser.java:2982)
>> at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.more(MXParser.java:3025)
>> at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.parseProlog(MXParser.java:1410)
>> at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.nextImpl(MXParser.java:1395)
>> at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.next(MXParser.java:1093)
>> at
>> org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.parsePackets(PacketReader.java:36
>> 3)
>> at
>> org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.access$000(PacketReader.java:45)
>> at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader$1.run(PacketReader.java:67)
>> ]]>

>> but I didn't set any settings for IDETalk in sandbox.
>> Seems this problem only happens with build 6041.
>>
>> Is there anyone has same problem?
>>


0
Comment actions Permalink

When I run my plugin in sandbox, I have this exception in Run toolwindow

 java.io.EOFException: input contained no data
> 	at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.fillBuf(MXParser.java:2982)
> 	at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.more(MXParser.java:3025)
> 	at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.parseProlog(MXParser.java:1410)
> 	at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.nextImpl(MXParser.java:1395)
> 	at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.next(MXParser.java:1093)
> 	at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.parsePackets(PacketReader.java:363)
> 	at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.access$000(PacketReader.java:45)
> 	at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader$1.run(PacketReader.java:67)
> ]]>

but I didn't set any settings for IDETalk in sandbox.

Seems this problem only happens with build 6041.

Is there anyone has same problem?


Thanks for the report, will fix in next minor release.

Best regards,
KIR


--
Kirill Maximov
Software Developer
JetBrains, Inc.
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.