build.xml errors

Just updated to 5380. When I opened my ant script, the file was full of "errors". All of my tasks run fine and intellisense works as well. The errors are all the same: 'Cannot resolve unknown symbol "".'.

I've attached a screen shot if it helps.

John



Attachment(s):
build-xml.JPG
4 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Hello John,

Just updated to 5380. When I opened my ant script, the file was full
of "errors". All of my tasks run fine and intellisense works as well.
The errors are all the same: 'Cannot resolve unknown symbol "".'.

I've attached a screen shot if it helps.

John


Please file a JIRA request (http://www.jetbrains.net/jira, "IDEA Feedback"
project)


0
Comment actions Permalink

Yep, it didn't like mine either. I'll try and add to the JIRA when I get in tomorrow with some more specifics.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Simon Knott wrote:

Yep, it didn't like mine either. I'll try and add to the JIRA when I get in tomorrow with some more specifics.

Same here. Well, the JIRA item is in there, I guess the next build will
probably resolve this glitch.

Amnon

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.