Is anyone else bothered by the lack of usability features in the plugin manager (both new and old)?
It's very surprising to see since everywhere else is so polished, but the plugin manager is very unpleasant to work with. Here are some issues:
1) Not possible to mark plugin for deletion via delete key
2) No multiselection support, I can pick a bunch of plugins and delete them
3) No way of undoing an action
4) built-in plugins versions never change, nor is there a way to restore them after they've been deleted.
5) Removal of any built in plugins isn't persisted across upgrades
There's also some UI stuff:
1) scrollbars always showing up in description/changenotes makes it look cluttered (this might be personal taste, I'll concede)
2) The plugin legend at the bottom looks very cluttered (not installed key is truncated by the recently updated one, at least on windows LAF)
3) plugin window comes up in a non-optimal size that doesn't show the legend fully