We need your feedback on the new feature.
This feature is accessible via "Apply Javaee Style" action
available in editor, project view popup menu
when EJB-related element is edited or selected.
What it does:
- pre 3.0 EJB modules are converted to 3.0.
- EJB 3.0 code can be changed in a number of ways:
1. home/component interfaces can be migrated to a business interface,
project-scoped ejb and non-ejb clients are changed accordingly
2. EJB environment access style can be switched between
3. XML metadata can be copied/moved to java annotations