with IntelliJ 10.5.1 an earlier 10.5.1 EAPs, I am unable to debug some of the Flex framework libs.
- Create a new sample Flex application using IntelliJ's new project wizard
- Accept all the defaults and create the HTML wrapper
The generated Flex app looks like:
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009" xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark">
<s:Button click="Alert.show('Hello, world')" label="Say Hello"/>
- Open the definition for Alert.show and set a breakpoint at the first line
- Start the debug configuration
- Wait for the browser to open and the app to load, then click the "Say Hello" button
=> The debugger does not stop at the breakpoint!
=> Also the breakpoint does not have a tick indicating that it has been set
What's going on?