Reformatting


Am I just too stupid to find the right setting,
or has the "Reformat Code" functionality gone
from the Tools menu in 3386?

Regards,
Jens

5 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Jens Voß wrote:

Am I just too stupid to find the right setting,
or has the "Reformat Code" functionality gone
from the Tools menu in 3386?


It has moved to the Code menu. I like the menus changes in this EAP.

Bas

0
Comment actions Permalink

Jens

or has the "Reformat Code" functionality gone
from the Tools menu in 3386?

>
It's in the code menu.

Alain

0
Comment actions Permalink

btw, I remember in idea 4.5 I could right click a Package in the project/packages view and reformat
an entire package tree - that functionality seems to have disappeared, and is only available on a
single file.

Although you can select "All files in directory" in the dialog, it still can't reformat an entire tree.

Did it disappear due to a technical difficulty, or am I just the first to notice?

10x,
Arik.

Alain Ravet wrote:

Jens

>> or has the "Reformat Code" functionality gone
>> from the Tools menu in 3386?
>>

It's in the code menu.

Alain

0
Comment actions Permalink

It IS available in project view and missing from packages view.
-


Maxim Shafirov
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"


0
Comment actions Permalink

wow - sorry...my bad... :))

Is the reason why its not available in the packages view because it might span multiple source roots?

although having it in the packages view is good enough I guess ;)


Maxim Shafirov (JetBrains) wrote:

It IS available in project view and missing from packages view.
-------------------
Maxim Shafirov
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.