Build 3368 is a dramatic improvement for those of us with JSP files in our
projects, and those changes not even listed in the build announcement. Things
fixed that I've noticed in the first 5 minutes:
--Large numbers of JSP's no longer slow down the project pane at all.
--Mal-formed XML in JSP's no longer crashes the project pane.
--Generally, performance when viewing JSP files is much, MUCH better, especially
in really awful JSP files (lots of poorly written scriptlets).
Unfortunately, every actual changes to a JSP file that I've made has resulted
in a stack trace, but there's still been a lot of progress! :) Thanks very
much for all the fixes!