Maybe you already knew these.
But maybe you know other hidden gems?
Some are really useful. Some are a little obscure:
- you can remove an entry from the list of recent files by pressing DEL
- you can hide specific quick fixes by clicking on the light bulb inside the popup window
- the red/yellow/green square at the top-right corner of the editor window has a context menu
- "move statement" is now in Idea core (ctrl-shift-up/down)
- there is a resource bundle editor (F4 on a parent node of related *.properties files in project or package tree)
- when editing debugger watches, "Surround with" (CTRL-ALT-T) has an additional entry "Surround with runtime type"
- the "go to class" popup allows multi-selection