N classes reloaded...

Whoever moved the hotspot'd class notification to the status bar - give
your yourself a hug :)

0
6 comments

Many hugs :) I've been longing for this request for a long time now -

0

> hugs

I though 'donuts' were the only approved thanking/bribing units?
How many donuts in one hug?

Alain

0

Alain Ravet wrote:

I though 'donuts' were the only approved thanking/bribing units?
How many donuts in one hug?


Carefull, you'll get jelly on your shirt...

0

Wow, this used to annoy me so much that I actually avoided recompiling while debugging unless I really really needed it. Good job to whoever fixed it, and about bloody time!

0

In article <d6bo58$k9f$1@is.intellij.net>,
Mark Derricutt <mark@talios.com> wrote:

Whoever moved the hotspot'd class notification to the status bar - give
your yourself a hug :)


yup hug from here too, noticed it this am! Here is hoping more stuff
moves to the status bar and less into popups and windows and panes and
what ever else can be out there!

R

0

In article <27805328.1116333603614.JavaMail.itn@is.intellij.net>,
Alain Ravet < alainravet-jetbrains2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hugs

I though 'donuts' were the only approved thanking/bribing units?
How many donuts in one hug?


Depends on the kind of work performed. This one is a dozen.

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.