12 comments

Hi Bryan,

There's a feature request for this in the Jetbrains tracker:
http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/IDEA-18657

Feel free to vote and comment.

-tt

0

You can easily setup language injection for lang:inline-script tag. Just
  press Alt+Enter inside of it and choose 'Inject Language | Groovy'.
But for more comprehensive support, the request Taras pointed out is the
right place.

0

That's exactly what I was expecting to see, but I can't get the "Inject Language" popup to appear.  I've confirmed that the IntelliLang plugin is enabled.  I have a Language Injection settings page (IDEA 9.0.1).  Have you actually seen this work in this specific case?  Maybe there's something else in the XML file that IDEA looks for, or a another plugin I need?

0

Check the latest 9.0.2. EAP. Language injection actions in XML availability has been fixed there.

0

I just installed IU-95.24.  I still can't get the intentions popup to appear in the xml.  

0

Maybe Gregory is referring to an even newer EAP?

0

Please post here that part of an XML and indicate cursor position.
The fix for the problem I was referring was definitely included into 95.24.
I've just checked that "Inject Language" intention action is available in tags text, attribute values and CDATA sections.

Please make sure you have IntelliLang plugin enabled.

On 13.04.2010 19:07, Bryan Young wrote:

I just installed IU-95.24.  I still can't get the intentions popup to appear in the xml.

>

---
Original message URL: http://www.jetbrains.net/devnet/message/5260782#5260782


0

Here's a snippet from my spring xml.. the red bars represent places I've tried alt-enter

    <lang:|groovy id="collapseAllAction2">
        <lang:|inline-script>|<![CDAT|A[|
                import com.jgoodies.binding.value.ValueModel

                import com.mycompany.application.component.action.ActionBean

                import java.awt.event.ActionEvent|



                class ExpandAllAction extends ActionBean {
                    ValueModel tableModel;
                    public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent event) {
                        tableModel.getValue().collapseAll();
                    }
                }
            ]]></lang:inline-script>
        <lang:property name="name" value="Collapse All"/>
        <lang:property name="iconPath" value="com/monsanto/tps/ds/views/analysis/arrow_in.png"/>
        <lang:property name="tableModel" ref="hierarchicalTableModel"/>
    </lang:groovy>

0

Looks like you don't have IntelliLang plugin enabled.
See the screenshot attached.
Red lines indicate possible cursor positions.


On 14.04.2010 23:15, Bryan Young wrote:

Here's a snippet from my spring xml.. the red bars represent places I've tried alt-enter

>

     <lang:|groovy id="collapseAllAction2">
         <lang:|inline-script>|<![CDAT|A[|**
                 import com.jgoodies.binding.value.ValueModel

>

                 import com.mycompany.application.component.action.ActionBean
                 import java.awt.event.ActionEvent|

>
>

                 class ExpandAllAction extends ActionBean {
                     ValueModel tableModel;
                     public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent event) {
                         tableModel.getValue().collapseAll();
                     }
                 }
             ]]></lang:inline-script>
         <lang:property name="name" value="Collapse All"/>
         <lang:property name="iconPath" value="com/monsanto/tps/ds/views/analysis/arrow_in.png"/>
         <lang:property name="tableModel" ref="hierarchicalTableModel"/>
     </lang:groovy>

>
>

---
Original message URL: http://www.jetbrains.net/devnet/message/5260897#5260897


0

It looks like IntelliLang is enabled.  I'm on version 8 of the plugin.  I just updated to IU-95.54 just to verify that it wasn't my eap.  Same problem.  When I get some time, I might create a project from scratch to test this.  If it still doesn't work, I'll bundle the project and attach it to an bug report.  If there is anything else I can provide, just tell me.

0

Project will do.

On 20.04.2010 19:19, Bryan Young wrote:

It looks like IntelliLang is enabled.  I'm on version 8 of the plugin.  I just updated to IU-95.54 just to verify that it
wasn't my eap.  Same problem.  When I get some time, I might create a project from scratch to test this.  If it still doesn't
work, I'll bundle the project and attach it to an bug report.  If there is anything else I can provide, just tell me.

>

--- Original message URL: http://www.jetbrains.net/devnet/message/5261312#5261312


0

I can confirm that this works in IDEA 9.0.2.

Bryan, make sure that:
-JetGroovy plugin is enabled
-Your module has a Groovy library (manually added, or through maven)
-IntelliLang is enabled, and you've selected Inject Language...Groovy

spring-inline-groovy.png
That said, it seems that keyword highlighting is not working in injected context

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.