So I'm using Intellij IDEA 9 BETA and I'm trying to create a griffon project (from scratch):
1. Select File -> New Project
2. Select "Create project from scratch"
3. Give a name and choose "Griffon Application" under the type
4. Click "next", select Griffon version (0.2 in my case)
5. The project gets created but it doesn't create any griffon stuff. I get a project with an empty "src" directory and no "facets" defined.
If I create the project using the griffon command-line and then "open project" (point it to the .ipr file that griffon creates) it opens up but it says "can't determine type of project will treat as java"...but it does show the "griffon view" that I can use.
I'm on Linux (Mint 7 specifically).