I am having a problem configuring the Modules. Can anyone help?
If I set up a single Module with multiple Source folders, the Editor Pane will display the Java files correctly. However, the compiler will not pick up the folders and throw errors.
On the flip side, if I set up multiple Modules with a single Source folder with the Dependencies set, the Editor Pane will not pick up the Java files, but the compiler will.
- I have 4 folders: Biz, Common, Integ, Tests.
- Biz and Integ both depend on Common.
- Biz and Integ both depend on each other.
- Tests depend on Biz, Common, and Integ.
- All 4 folders use the same libraries.
How do I go about setting up the Modules so that both the compiler and the Editor Pane pick up the same files?