This appears to be a bug at 2 ends.
1. Create project (ProjectA) and include a library (i.e. JUnit 3.7)
2. Save the project.
3. Create another project, delete JUnit 3.7 library, and add a JUnit 3.8
4. Open the ProjectA and look on the order tab.
Issue: the original JUnit 3.7 library entry is still there, displays in
red, and there doesn't appear to be a way to remove it. (see attached
image for a reference)
1. Import an old project from IDEA 3.x with an old library reference.
2. This creates the same end result as senario 2.
Anyone else see this?