This is a short progress report of what was going on in the development team
1. AspectJ support. Some work has been done to include AspectJ support into
the build (the runtime library, repackaging). We are going to open it in
2. GUI designer. We've been working on openning of GUI designer (building
runtime part, Ant task, bugfixing). We are going to open it in #819.
3. Generics support. We continued to work on incorporating generics support.
Some editor's features should already work in #819 and we are going to start
using it in Aurora's code.
4. Debugger. Multiple debuggers functionality has been completed and is to
be opened in #819. We are refactoring debugger's code now to implement more
functionality in the nearest future.
5. CVS integration. We've been switching to enchanced version of JavaCVS
provided by Thomas Singer (many thanks to him btw). This required lot of
changes in code but now we should have less bugs and also SSH connection is