Using Terminal in WebStorm, I make sure I'm in the project's directory (see item #1).
Then I execute the command:
Terminal reports "bash: server.sh: command not found". (See item #2).
But the file server.sh is at the top level of the working directory. (See item #3). Shouldn't this file be found?
Then I noticed the message in the editor pane "Plugins support *.sh files are found", along with a link Install plugins. (See item #4)
- Why isn't the file server.sh being found?
- What is meant by "Plugins supporting *.sh files are found"
- What does the Install plugins link do? What gets installed. Where is the installation placed?
- What does the Ignore extension link do?
- What is the link to the help topic explaining what I'm seeing?