Preferences shows the keyboard equivalent for "Reformat" and "Show Reformat Dialog" each have a command key (i.e, "⌘"). Here's what my keymap shows:
Note that a command key (i.e., "⌘") is specified for #1 and 2. Also note that "Keymaps" is set to "Mac OS X 10.5+".
But the Reformat Code menu item has a control key (i.e, "⌃"). Here's what I see:
Here's what happens when I try to invoke the Reformat Code menu item:
- When I try opt-cmd-L (defined in the keymap) nothing happens.
- When I try opt-cntrl-L (shown in menu item) reformatting takes place.
Here's what happens when I try to display the Reformat File Dialog:
- When I try shif-opt-cmd-L (defined in keymap) nothing happes.
- When I try shif-opt-cntrl-L (defined in keymap) the Reformat Dialog is displayed.
- Why does the menu item show a control key while keymap preference specifies a command key?
- How do I get the menu item's key equivalent to appear as the equivalent defined in Preference's Keymap?
Using WebStorm 10 build WS-141.1550
Mac OS 10.10.4