Native exception

Hi everyone,

I have just updated from 811 to 813, and when i try to run or test something i'm getting:

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x4000936a
Function name=_dl_relocate_object
Library=/lib/ld-linux.so.2

Current Java thread:
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1414)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1309)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:693)
at java.lang.System.load(System.java:792)
at com.jniwrapper.DefaultLibraryLoader.loadLibrary(:92) at com.jniwrapper.Library.loadNativeCode(:41) at com.jniwrapper.Library.loadNativeCode(:66) at com.jniwrapper.Library.ensureNativeCode(:76) at com.jniwrapper.Library.load(:85) at com.jniwrapper.Library.getFunction(:184) at com.jniwrapper.Library.getFunction(:197) at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.]]>(AppMain.java:41)

Before the update all worked fine.

1 comment
Comment actions Permalink

Removing libjniwrap.so from IDEA's bin directory should help.

--

Best regards,
Eugene Zhuravlev
JetBrains, Inc, http://www.intellij.com
"Develop with pleasure!"


"softhome" <dlebrero@softhome.net> wrote in message news:20030507131904.7248be35.dlebrero@softhome.net...

Hi everyone,

>

I have just updated from 811 to 813, and when i try to run or test something i'm getting:

>

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x4000936a
Function name=_dl_relocate_object
Library=/lib/ld-linux.so.2

>

Current Java thread:
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1414)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1309)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:693)
at java.lang.System.load(System.java:792)
at com.jniwrapper.DefaultLibraryLoader.loadLibrary(<unknown>:92)
at com.jniwrapper.Library.loadNativeCode(<unknown>:41)
at com.jniwrapper.Library.loadNativeCode(<unknown>:66)
at com.jniwrapper.Library.ensureNativeCode(<unknown>:76)
at com.jniwrapper.Library.load(<unknown>:85)
at com.jniwrapper.Library.getFunction(<unknown>:184)
at com.jniwrapper.Library.getFunction(<unknown>:197)
at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.<clinit>(AppMain.java:41)

>

Before the update all worked fine.



0

Please sign in to leave a comment.