I have a "problem" with IDEA (latest version) not synchronizing my local file system. Here's an example of when this behaviour appears:
- I create two new classes in IDEA and don't add them to CVS, yet
- I go to the command line and run "cvs add" and "cvs commit" for those two classes
- in IDEA, those classes are still red
- I run "synchronize" on the folder that holds these classes ---> nothing happens (they are still red)
- I run "synchronize" on the whole project ---> nothing happens (the two classes are still red)
finally: I restart IDEA ---> the two classes aren't red anymore, everything looks as it should.
I somehow remember, that the synchronization of the local file system worked better in IDEA5.....?