I'm a long-time user of Eclipse and Visual Studio.
I've started to look at the Aurelia framework and WebStorm was recommended, so I thought I would try it.
Sorry, this is likely a simple thing, but I'm not sure what's wrong.
I'm starting with a sample Aurelia Typescript project. I opened the project in WebStorm and am able to browse the source. There aren't any compile/build errors.
When I try to debug, Chrome launches. In Chrome I see the JB icon that the Chrome plugin is installed.
But all I see is a "JetBrains IDE is debugging this tab" yellow header along the top of the page. Nothing else is rendered.
It doesn't seem to have stopped at a breakpoint in the code.
When I do a view source on the chrome page, this is all I see:
<form role="form" submit.delegate="welcome()">
<label for="fn">First Name</label>
<input type="text" value.bind="firstName" id="fn" placeholder="first name">
<input type="text" value.bind="lastName" id="ln" placeholder="last name">
<button type="submit" >Submit</button>
When I right click on the browser page I see an "inspect in WebStorm" menu item, but after selecting that I don't see anything changed in WebStorm.