I think this is a bug... what is your opinion???:
- Single project with 1 jar file
- In the library, I added the source code location of the jar file
- I've got a class (a.b.c.Class1) with a method (m1) that calls a method of another class in the same package (a.b.c.Class2, method m2)
- Both classes are public and inside the jar
- Method m1 is public
- Method m2 has default access (without public or private reserved word), but Class1 can access because both own to the same package
IDEA 6.0.2 fails, but if I extract this classes out of the jar, and try again, IDEA works fine...