I am new to xdebug at all so maybe I just do not understand how this should looks like, but...
My problem is that the "Watches" are not preserved over debug sessions.
1. I do set breakpoint in the code.
2. I turn on "Start Listen PHP debug Connections".
3. I refresh the browser.
4. The debug session in the IDE starts (tab "index.php")
5. I set the Watches.
6. Now if the code reaches its end the session is "Disconnected".
7. What I do now is I refresh the browser to start the debug sesssion again. (maybe this is the mistake?)
8. The new tab "index.php" is created but the Watches are not there. I must add them again.
Is this bug ?
BTW: Would not it be good to have possibility to save/load the Watches so for example next time I will debug "Problem X" I can just load the Waches for that problem.