I'm using PhpStorm for Drupal development and it would be great if I could define a template that would setup the appropriate folder and files for a Drupal module. The desired end result would be the following:
- Right-click on a folder and select New -> Drupal Module
- Enter the name of the Drupal module (e.g. "mymodule")
- PhpStorm would create the following:
- Folder named "mymodule"
- PHP file named "mymodule.module"
- Module info file named "mymodule.info"
Is there a way to do this with PhpStorm already or should I file a feature request?