I have a standard Node.js project, "A", that I want to test.
I've setup another Jasmine-node project, "A-tests", by:
- creating an empty project,
- adding a new Run/Debug configuration that runs Jasmine-node on the current directory
- "npm install"ing the "A" project into the "A-tests" project
Things are quite good, I can:
- run the tests and see the colorful Jasmine-node output
- debug the code of the tests
But I can't debug the code of the "A" project.
I can't step into a function of the "A" project.
As an example I have this kind of tests:
var a = require("A");
it("should work", function(done)
a.doSomething("hello", function(err, answer)
I can't step into the "doSomething" function, I can only expect it will run to completion and callback into the test where I can debug.
So how to enable debugging of the "A" project from the "A-test" project.
Thanks in advance for any help.