Our team just changed to PHPStorm, and we really like it, but we found a problem. (http://blog.jetbrains.com/webide/2013/03/arrange-your-code-automatically-with-phpstorm-rearranger/)
I seted up some rearranger rules for our PHP project, and it keeps forgeting it.
I have the schema, but I can not find it on my Mac and I can's export it.
And it seams the program doesn't using it.
Here is my workflow:
- I have a project open with hundreds of files.
- I go to settings > Project > Code Style > PHP
- In the Manage dialoge, I create a new Schema.
- I set up everything, with the arrangement rules.
- I go to Manage > Copy to project.
- Yes to overwrite.
- Aaand, the arrangement rules are not copied to the Project Schema.
I can't find them in the
in project .idea/ folder either.
All the other code style settings are there, like tab related options, but not the arrangement.
Am I doing something wrong, or maybe can it be a bug?
PHPStorm version: 7.1 build: #PS-133-326 (64-bit)
OS: OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)