2097 working for tomcat webapps?

Just trying to run tomcat with 2097 and I get the following error:

Error Running Blah: Error running Tomcat Server.
Exception occured : org.jdom.IllegalAddException
Exception message : The element already has an existing parent "Host"


Anyone else getting this problem?


4 comments
Comment actions Permalink

I just hit this, what's the solution? Can't start Tomcat right now.

thanks
R

0
Comment actions Permalink

Found a workaround.

If you remove the from the Host entry, and add an xml file in the Catalina/localhost directory with the following info it will work: ]]>

HTH
R

0
Comment actions Permalink

heh forget even doing this, I discovered that if you remove all context files and just use a plain install of Tomcat and just put in what ever the heck context you want, it will work, and idea will genenerate the xml file it needs.

NICE WORK JetBrains, this is what I mean by brainless :)

Thanks
R

0
Comment actions Permalink


Looks like the issue is fixed in the new build anyway. The auto generation
is a good thing though.

"Robert S. Sfeir" <yosemitesam@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:13389163.1086817368554.JavaMail.itn@is.intellij.net...

heh forget even doing this, I discovered that if you remove all context

files and just use a plain install of Tomcat and just put in what ever the
heck context you want, it will work, and idea will genenerate the xml file
it needs.
>

NICE WORK JetBrains, this is what I mean by brainless :)

>

Thanks
R



0

Please sign in to leave a comment.