4 comments

Dragon wrote:

Sun jdk1.3.1 or IBM jdk 1.3.x


That's because the JSR45 stuff is not in that JDK

R

0

but idea3.5 debug jsp work fine !

"Robert S. Sfeir" <robert@codepuccino.com> wrote in message
news:c1vgro$g0o$1@is.intellij.net...

Dragon wrote:

Sun jdk1.3.1 or IBM jdk 1.3.x

>

That's because the JSR45 stuff is not in that JDK

>

R



0

Dragon wrote:

but idea3.5 debug jsp work fine !

"Robert S. Sfeir" <robert@codepuccino.com> wrote in message
news:c1vgro$g0o$1@is.intellij.net...

>>Dragon wrote:
>>
>>>Sun jdk1.3.1 or IBM jdk 1.3.x

That's because in idea 5, idea counted on jasper which was included in
Tomcat 4.0.6 to produce the debugging information. Try debugging in
IDEA 3.05 with Tomcat 4.1.x, won't work, no debug info.

R

0

Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

Dragon wrote:

>> but idea3.5 debug jsp work fine !
>>
>> "Robert S. Sfeir" <robert@codepuccino.com> wrote in message
>> news:c1vgro$g0o$1@is.intellij.net...
>>
>>> Dragon wrote:
>>>
>>>> Sun jdk1.3.1 or IBM jdk 1.3.x


That's because in idea 5

OOPS IDEA 3.0.5

R

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.