when using the tabifier plugin I found that long strings (split over multiple lines) were not being aligned as I would have expected. At least not consistently.
And I didn't seem able to get the rearranger to do the rearranging. I had some private fields at the top of the class that didn't move down the pecking order as I desired. Unfortunately, I closed Idea so I can't paste the examples right now, but I can do it tomorrow if this little post isn't sufficient!
BTW - I LOVE the plugins. I think they're absolutely essential. Can't wait to see Rearranger do its thing for me. Tabifier has been a god send!