Ok, this is really weird. I can debug the front end, but I can not get the debugger to work on the back end.
Debugger is working on all my other projects just fine.
I am using the method of starting the JScript supplied by Jetbrains in Firefox, the starting the listener in PHPStorm, then reloadign the page.
I tried Chrome and it seems to sortof work a little better, but it's terminating before I get to the breakpoints I am trying to see.
I am trying to step through administrator/com_categories I have set breakpoints on every method possible on everything in that folder. Chrome only will stop on the index page. I see the _GET and _REQUEST vars are being set, but it doesn't get to the other php scripts. The operations such as creating, editing etc are functioning and resolving as saved after I hit continue, but only breakpoints on the index page are working. Debugger is terminating after the save/edit is complete.