I'm working on PhpStorm 6.0 build #PS-127.100 with an evaluation license, and I'm trying to figure out how to unshelve changes.
Here's how I got stuck :
- I ended up after many hours of coding with an ugly design for my project, but I wanted to keep some of the functionnalities I had added.
So I looked toward keeping those in a kind of temporary storage, and found the shelving/unshelving process.
- I shelved my changes (tons of work !)
- I followed the documentation about the opposite process (there : http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/webhelp/unshelving-changes.html)
- There's no such interface anywhere in my version of PhpStorm (at least I didn't manage to find any)
- I looked into every single menu, item by item, no result either :(
- I'm stuck trying to get some pieces of my code back !
Here's how it looks, where the 'Shelf' tab should be.
Would be really grateful if you could help me find that little Unshelve button :)
Edit: Through the search tool I hadn't found any related topic, though now I can see some related posts :
- there : http://devnet.jetbrains.com/message/5199427#5199427 => I never deleted that file in any way (didn't even know it existed)
- there : http://devnet.jetbrains.com/message/5282920#5282920 => I don't really understand what's the point of shelving & unshelving if you cannot edit your code between the two processes
Sorry for not seeing those earlier, anyway I'm still searching for a clear answer.