I am trying to get remote debugging up and running. Yet I failed.
In short: I was wondering if there is any /recent/ step-by-step tutorial around with my setup: a windows and linux box connected via Samba using PHPSTORM 5.
- PHPStorm 5 is installed on my windows 7 machine
- the webserver testdomain.dev is running on my ubuntu 12.04 box (both machines are in my local network)
- The project directory with the sources is mapped via samba on Z:/
- xdebug is installed and working
- the bookmarklets are installed and I started a debug session
I also added testdomain.dev as a server in the project settings and mapped the paths
Yet it does not work, PHPStorm does not interact with xdebug