I started using PhpStorm recently and there are few things I couldn't figure out, so if someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful:
- how to change behaviour so that "Navigate to source" or in fact any linked file is opened at the end of current file list, instead of just next to current file?
- how to open navigator (explorer) on the left side to currently opened file? Right now I just click through the path to reach the file - is there a way for navigator to reach the current file automatically? In Notepad++ this functionality is called "Navigate tree to current document"
- how to find (and replace) instances of a search string in all currently opened files? In example there's a word "foo" that I'd like to replace with "bar" in all 10 my currently opened documents
- right now I use total commander to find string in files in a particular path. Does phpstorm provide a better way to do that?
- what does "Synchronize" in File menu do?
- finally debugging: I've set up xdebug, loaded up a local project in phpstorm and created bookmarklets to stop and start debugging, set up breakpoints, can accept external connection, however when I start debugging, page refreshes and nothing happens. Any idea why?