Hi guys, I'm finding Debugger Impossible to Setup in PHPStorm, and I'm only trying to use it locally because the features I would like to use are; "Watch" and "Break Points".
Followed instructions (for Zend Debugger) in help, and all I get are more problems. Seriously seems like I'm going backwards with your help F1 gizmo.
Tried with new Zend Server to help get it working, can't work out how to get around issues.
Is there a video to show me someone setting up and testing this working from scratch?
- Can I just use XDebug instead of Zend Debugger (and be able to use Watch and Breakpoint?)
- Note: XDebug is setup and working on my local server
- Is there a video for me to follow?
- Does it work with MVC and URL Rewrites? (I do not want any extra url params entered)
- I'm using CodeIgniter PHP framework (index.php is not displayed in url, special characters are not allowed for XSS prevention)
- PHP Info shows Zend Debugger running?
- Does anybody have a CodeIgniter app working with this ZendDebugger, Watch, Breakpoints in PHP Storm? :-/
Visual Studio .net sooo simple.
My friend says that Eclipse has debugging functionality and works easy... why is this so hard here.