I'm working with a project in phpstorm that I have tied to a git repo... I'm looking for a better/faster way to commit the changes... Currently this is my step:
1. CTRL-S - to save everything
2. CTRL-ALT-A - to add changes to git
3. ALT-S, G, I - to pull up the VCS > Git > Commit File dialog
4. Here, I have to grab the mouse, to push Commit > Commit and Push
5. Mouse to Commit on Code Analysis window
6. Mouse to Push on Git Push window
Step 3 breaks down if you have a search dialog up since ALT-S is the shortcut for "Selection Only" in that dialog...
Is there any faster way to do this than go through all the dialogs? It's faster to have a command window open, jump to that and up-arrow through the history to add and commit the changes, but I'd rather be able to do it right from the IDE.