I'm using PHPStorm 3.0 (build 111.19) and when I right-click on a defined constant and choose "Find Usages..." the result is unpredictable.
I have several defined constants, but here are two that are declared together:
With PHPStorm displaying the file in which these are declared and a file in which both are used, I right-click on the declared constant, choose "Find Usages..." and discover that PHPStorm instantly "sees" all uses of THUMBNAIL_PATH.
But when I try it with DISPLAY_PATH it does not find it. I can even add a line and use it (like $f = DISPLAY_PATH) and PHPStorm still fails to locate it. Even though I have the file open and can see the defined constant in use, PHPStorm does not find it.
And here's where it gets really weird.
If I change the definition to "DISPLAY_PAT" (drop the final 'H') and change the constant in the file where it's used, PHPStorm finds it.
So if I change the definition from DISPLAY_PATH to DISPLAY_PAT it will work.
(I tried to do a Project-wide search for DISPLAY_PATH and it always works and finds all usages, but I'd prefer to use the contextual menu and have it function correctly.)