XML element declaration issue

I have run into an issue with a custom XML DOCTYPE, where none of the elements seem to get registered by PHPStorm.
Thus, all I get is a ton of red. I have used the "ALT-ENTER -> Fetch DTD" method as advised in the documentation, which got rid of the DOCTYPE URI not being resolved... but the elements are still not considered valid. Is there anything else I need to do?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE ONIXmessage SYSTEM "http://www.editeur.org/onix/2.1/short/onix-international.dtd">
<ONIXmessage release="2.1">
     <header>
         <m174>foo</m174>
         <m182>bar</m182>
     </header>
</ONIXmessage>

3 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Hi remote,

Please look at http://devnet.jetbrains.net/message/5321309. Does it help?

Thank you for feedback!

0
Comment actions Permalink

thank you for responding.

I've tracked down the error to .ent/.elm files that were included with relative paths in the troublesome .dtd. it seems they were not resolved properly.
thus the inspection issues.
I have now downloaded the complete set of files from a different source and reference my local copy - so far, everything works.

on a site-note: a real joy to have good xml inspections... no day without discovering a new feature that is super helpful
(coming from Coda, a superb IDE such as PHPStorm is a godsent.)

0
Comment actions Permalink

remote,

thus the inspection issues.

Please submit an issue - youtrack.jetbrains.net/issues/WI#newissue=yes

Thank you for feedback!

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.