Few question about possibly features Follow
I have few question to ask about phpstorm (i search in all configuration and don't find so i ask)
1) I have problem with coloured lines in editor (in attachment).
It is possibly to disable it (or change color to background color)?
In attachment is marked as number 2 (but number 1 - line in left side - if its possible to disable too?)
2) I think its not possible in this version but i ask:
- more funcionality of same key shourtcut (as in netbeans),
for example Ctrl+F in files view opens "Find in path" and in editor opens "Find (words in file)" dialog.
3) As above i think its not possible in this version but i ask:
After i select some selection and type ' or " - its possible to configure that this not relieve selection but surround seclection with ' or " ('selection' or "selection")
4) After Alt+tab (change window to php storm) i must click on current edited file window to type in it (default is "scrooling all window" and i cannot type in it).
Its possible to change this in configuration?
Please sign in to leave a comment.
1) Both can be switched off. Open Settings and type "current scope" into search box, switch off, then search for "vertical".
2, 3) Please file feature requests to http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issues/WI
4) Can't reproduce. What's your OS?..
1) Thanks : )
2)3) Ok - I will add it to features requests.
OS: Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3
You write it is not default behavior (necessary always click mouse button after alt+tab : ) So I try to reproduce it into other computers (Win XP too). Mayby it's something what make problem on my actual workstaton.
I will report later if this problem occurs on other computers.
Thanks for help
4) We got several reports regarding strange behavior after Alt-Tab under Windows and it looks like they are specific to particular user environments - so we guess its some 3rd party interference.