os: kubuntu 10.04 64bit
PhpStorm WebIDE WI-95.150
Not sure if this is a feature request or im not doing something right. Im expecting the shared scope colors to be visible in other projects too.
What im doing:
* click on settings icon
* click on 'File Colors'
* click on 'Manage Scopes...'
* add a new scope called 'skins' with the Pattern ( file[*]:skins//* ) to create a scope of a file anywhere in a skins directory.
* add a new scope called 'themes' with the Pattern ( file[*]:themes//* ) to create a scope of a file anywhere in a themes directory.
* add a new scope called 'modules' with the Pattern ( file[*]:modules//* ) to create a scope of a file anywhere in a modules directory.
* the 'share scope' checkbox is checked for all of the scopes
* click 'OK'
* click 'Add..' and make the 'skins' scope orange
* click 'Add..' and make the 'themes' scope yellow
* click 'Add..' and make the 'modules' scope blue
This correctly makes any file from those directorys appear with a tab of the correct color.
next click on FILE->REOPEN-> (another project based on the same CMS system structure)
This new open project also has the 'skins' 'themes' and 'modules' folders.
What i was expecting to see was that since my colors were 'shared' that these colors for the tabs would also be in place in my other project. They arnt. when i go to SETTINGS-> FILE COLORS-> MANAGE SCOPES there is the blank system again. I can add them again but i though that 'shared' would mean shared over all the projects. am i missing some other meaning of 'shared'?