Hi. I understand that this new xdebug (the 2.4 version) is still a release candidate, and that support for PHP 7.0.2 may be a little sparse, but I would like to test both now that I'm coming back to PHP.
So here's my setup:
- Windows 10 Pro x64
- PHPStorm 10.0.3
- PHP 7.0.2 x64 (VC14, non thread safe, since I'm running the built in server from command line)
- xdebug 2.4.0RC3 x64 (VC14, nts - matching my PHP version)
And here's what I've done:
- Unzipped the PHP package somewhere and added it to the path
- Put the xdebug dll inside the 'ext' folder inside PHP's directory
- Edited php.ini to change my extensions directory as to match the location where unzipped the stuff
- Edited php.ini to load xdebug
Running the built in PHP server (`php -S localhost:8000`) works just fine, and a `phpinfo();`will return the correct version at the top, along with "with Xdebug v2.4.0RC3, Copyright (c) 2002-2015, by Derick Rethans". The [xdebug] block is showing correctly as well.
When I run PHPStorm, I can configure it to use the correct PHP interpreter, but it's not then showing the debugger:
So. What am I doing wrong?