I know that this is a repeat of a question I asked last August. I'm working on a new box and am unable to replicate the eventual success I had in my previous question. I apologize for the duplication but I'm stuck. Thank you in advance for any suggestions or advice you can provide. I'm using IDEA Ultimate 15.0.6 and my environment looks like this:
- Drupal Support
- PHP and PHP Remote Interpreter
- Remote Hosts Browse
- SSH Remote
A working SFTP connection to a Vagrant box, with 'Use as Default' set for the current project.
- Root path = /var/www/drupal
- local path = /home/bridger/Documents/test_module
- deployment path on server 'isl-vagrant' = /sites/all/modules/
Languages & Frameworks > PHP
- PHP language level = 5.5
- Interpreter = Remote PHP 5.5 (via ssh; connecting via vagrant works too)
- Drupal = enabled
- Drupal installation path = /var/www/drupal (the path on the Vagrant vm)
- Set up PHP | Include paths = checked
- Version = 7
No matter what I key into the 'Drupal installation path', I get the warning: Please specify valid Drupal root directory.
Again, I apologize for the duplicated question but I've been going over this for several hours now and I'm lost.