I'm trying to setup PHPUnit in a project in PHPStorm.
I've installed PHP 5.6 locally on my Mac.
My PHP application uses composer, so I've included PHPUnit using that;
I've setup the PHP interpreter in the project to point to the newly installed PHP instance, and I've added an include path that points to /vendor/phpunit/phpunit/
I've amended the project preferences, Languages and Frameworks > PHP > PHPUnit, selected 'use custom autoloader' and pointed it to the composer autoloader at '/vendor/autoloader.php'.
However I still seem to be getting the following error;
As a last resort I've tried settings the PHP Include path in php.ini to '/usr/local/opt/php56/bin' and placing PHPUnit in that folder. I downloaded PHPUnit.phar, placed it into the folder and applied execute permissions 'chmod +x'. I've event tried renaming the file to 'PHPUnit', 'phpunit', 'phpunit.phar', 'PHPUnit.phar' and neither of them make a difference.
What's strange is I have exactly this setup on another machine and it works fine.