am i doing something completely wrong? I tried the latest EAP, but it still looks very hmm.."under construction"..The most striking shortcoming is that error highlighting is more or less not working at all which makes the editor useless....
I also got some other smaller and bigger remarks:
- hyperlinks ( e.g. overriding methods, etc. ) do not work consistently
- refactorings not working consistenly ( e.g. rename parameter names but also even normal class renamings... )
- eap constantly eating all my CPU!
- compile cycles are pretty slow overall ( ok, that's maybe the apple compiler... )
- lots of internal exceptions
Looks like the internal file structure is completely messed up occasionally which prevents all other actions?
- lots of intention actions missing, e.g. include parameter names in function calls, include ! or ? for optionals, replace ++ with 3.0 compliant code
- what about generation of comment templates?
- how about code reformatting that eliminates superflous ";"?
- no possibility to configure indentation for the catch clause
But please make sure that the editor is perfect. Currently i switch between xcode and appcode to code ( xcode, really! :-) )