I am evaluating DataGrip for use with Oracle databases at work and I have not been able to figure out how to have DG
- Show details of the connected database in tree form (see screenshot)
- Offer auto-complete suggestions for database objects (schema, table, column, package, function, etc.)
- Execute procedures (the exec or execute keywords are not recognized)
The process I followed was
- Install DataGrip
- Open DataGrip
- Add new Oracle DataSource
- Click the link inside the DG dialog to install Oracle libraries
- Add connection details for the database
- Click Connect.
I am connected to the database and am able to run queries but there is no tree information. I also cannot execute procedures.
What am I missing?