I have a problem with some modules, for example `rx` and others, though some works.
I'm using typescript 2.0 beta.
Can not get correct import module (Typescript validate import inspection) and auto-completion for `rx` npm library in webstorm
- I installed rxjs v 4 (npm install rx)
- In tsconfig.json in files added "./node_modules/rx/ts/rx.all.d.ts"
- import Rx from 'rx'
- Typescript validate Import inspection fails (have to turn off)
- No auto-completion support by webstorm (no auto completion)
- tsc compiles and use supplied typings.
- I don't use and setup webstorm's compilation
- Auto-completion for other libraries works (their typings where installed either with `typings` tool or installed with library and has `typings` field in package.json)
So I wonder what have to be done to make typings (auto-completion) for this library work?
Also can not locate typings for nodejs:
I installed `@types/node`, and it can not find `process`
tsc compiler works fin, but webstorm can not handle/find typings.